Please Do Us A Favor
As part of our ongoing research, we are collecting stories of how people learn to become morally competent adults. We may use some of these stories in future publications of articles or books but will not reveal the identity of any individuals.
Who taught you or how did you learn to behave in these ways?
- To act consistently with principles, values and beliefs
- To tell the truth?
- To stand up for what is right?
- To keep your promises?
- To take responsibility for your personal choices?
- To admit your mistakes and failures?
- To embrace a responsibility for serving others?
- To actively care about others?
- To let go of your own mistakes?
- To let go of others’ mistakes?
Please tell us your story by completing the online form below. Your name and email address are optional, however, we will need them if you would like us to send you a note of thanks! By completing this form, you are giving us permission to use your information (without revealing your identity) for future publications or research. (Note: MoralCompass.com holds your identity in complete confidence. We do not sell email addresses or make them available to any other party for any reason.)